Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$42
Ibis Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Restaurant
The Whittington and Cat Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$92
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$36
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Kingston Theatre Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$92
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$119
US$88
Priceline
  • Pool
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Hull Central(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsrooftop barwarm cookiesthe marco pierre white restaurantcar parkdouble treelexington avenuesun terracefew teething problemshuge showerhhonors memberhold a conversationnew carpet smellusb portsbooked a junior suiteking roomhotel is beautifulstaff involved
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely Hotel, friendly greeting from reception on check in. The room was immaculately presented, everywhere was spotless.
We had paid for breakfast and again the blond lady with plates ( not an English accent) very smiley and helpful. I was able to have a tomato juice and I ordered vegi sausages as none readily available. Had a 10 min wait which was acceptable. Food well presented and my self and my partner had no complaints.
The bed was very comfy and blackout curtains were fab.
On the Sunday morning we had breakfast at 9, the young girl couldn't break a smile who seated us. I ordered my vegi sausages straight away and after 30 min wait had to approach the lady from the day before. She apologised as she brought them. Breakfast again was lovely.
Checkout was faultless.
Would recommend this hotel as it's welcoming and central to the town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
sarah w, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hull, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ChrissieCamper

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review from your recent stay here with us, we really do appreciate all the feedback we are given. I am really pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you would recommend the hotel, I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future, kind regards Sarah Whitfield

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had a weekend stay of two night stay in a king deluxe room, very comfortable and pleasant, nothing fancy but satisfactory. The breakfast was very good with friendly efficient service from staff. The roof top bar was good and a brilliant disco, not many people about but very relaxing . Watch your bill as we were overcharged and it took one week to get repaid onto my card, and only after a few calls to the hotel.

1  Thank Coronation11

Dear Coronation11

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review, I am really pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, but also would like to apologise for overcharging you and that you had to chase us, this is not our normal standard of service and please be assured that this has been discussed with the management team, thank you once again for giving us your feedback, kind regards Sarah Whitfield

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed 2 nights here on the 22nd and 23rd June, celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary. Having met 26 years ago at the old nightclub that used to occupy the spot (LA's), it was a bit of a trip down memory lane. We booked 2 nights including breakfast via hotels.com, and got what I consider to be a really good rate for a hotel of this quality. The room we had was quite spacious with large bathroom. It had a shower but no bath. I was told only those rooms with suites have a bath. Having only been open 7 months, you would expect everything to be smart and in order and it was. On Friday we ate at Marco Pierre Whites and enjoyed a nice meal. Prior to this we had visited the Lexington bar on the first floor which had a DJ playing. Whilst the music wasn't what we would normally listen to, we felt the area including the open air part had a very relaxed vibe which was great to spend an hour in. Bar prices where what you would expect, and they do 2 for £10 on cocktails at certain times. The leisure centre on the 1st floor has a reasonable selection of cardio and weights. Breakfast was buffet style with choice of sausage,bacon,black pudding,hash browns,mushrooms,tomatoes and beans. All cooked to perfection and very tasty. Service throughout the weekend was very good. Just one thing that surprised me. There is no swipe security access to get onto the floors, meaning that someone's could walk in off the streets, take the lift and have access to any of the floors. Pretty much every chain hotel I have stayed in have swipe card security now. All in all I would not hesitate to recommend a stay here.

Dear AndyandClaire

We really apprecaite you taking the time to complete your review after your recent visit, on clearly what was a special occasion for you.

As you say we are on the site of the old nightclub LA's and we wanted to make sure we recognised this by calling our Rooftop Bar The Lexington, I am really pleased that you enjoyed your visit there and to Marco's.

Thank you for your comments about the Lift access, we are in the process of having the card activation system installed which will be complete very shortly.

Once again thank you for your kind review and I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind regards

Sarah Whitfield

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the second best DoubleTree I have visited in the UK, pipped by the DoubleTree Cadbury House, Bristol. It's three-minutes walk from Hull Paragon Interchange and St. Stephen's shopping centre, so very central. Check-in was smooth, with the usual DoubleTree cookie on offer. There is a rooftop bar called the Lexington, well worth a visit. My Hilton Honors Diamond upgrade was to a Superior Room, so not much to write home about. There is a Marco PIerre White Steakhouse, serving good quality steak. My fillet was flavourful though slightly overdone for a medium, even by UK standards. The service was attentive.

Cons: The hotel car park (£10 per day; free on Fri/Sat)has no direct access to the property. You have to exit a side gate and them walk almost half way round to get to the main entrance. In order to access the Lexington rooftop bar, you need to come all the way down to reception to take a different, adjacent lift all the way up.

As a new DoubleTree, it is the best business hotel along Hull's Ferensway. I'd happily come back on future visits. Given it's smart outlook, this hotel deserves to have an Executive Lounge. It will give the property an additional edge in Hull.

Room Tip: Try the Lexington rooftop cocktail bar
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear 81Koala

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and give us some very valuable feedback from your recent visit, we pride ourselves on the service we offer and always appreciate feedback when it is given. I take on board your comments about the Car park and the access for the Lexington Lift, we are always looking at ways we can improve

As you say we are a new addition to the DoubleTree Family and also the city of Hull and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards

Sarah Whitfield

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good location for station - less good for the old town area and the nicer bits of hull.

all very new. good common areas and lobby/bars. especially the roof bar.

good sized rooms. lovely comfy beds, huge shower (but no bath) - all done to a high spec.

This is your best option for staying in Hull - all very new and civilised and smart.

Great service from the staff throughout - cant do enough to help. I will use this hotel whenever i visit hull despite the less than perfect location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Lavers21

We really appreciate your taking the time to complete your review after your recent stay and giving us some valuable feedback.

I am really pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, we also agree that we are a good location and we pride ourselves on the level of service that we offer and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future, kind regards Sarah Whitfield