“great place”

Premier Inn Hull City Centre Hotel
Reviewed 22 August 2011

just on outskirts of town, nice 5 min stroll to the nightlife, great staff and food top notch

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 August 2011

Hotel is near the tourist attraction ''the deep'' and in an area that is being redeveloped not far from the city centre night life. It is a good location to visit the surrounding area, flamborough head, bridlington, the wolds and lots of other areas.
a minor irritation was the lifts seemed to be constantly occupied and normally a wait ensued for a trip to the 7th floor and when I looked for the stairs I did not find them easily.
The staff were simply brilliant, very very polite and good service. We ate breakfast which we found very good and plenty of variety. We did not eat dinner.

Room Tip: Ask nicely for a room facing the river and you will normally get it!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Without a doubt would stay again , the place is lovely with fabulous views, room was smart and very clean -All staff could not do enough to help and went out of their way to help in any way they could.It is very close to The Deep (great for all ages ) and a short walk from the shopping centre.
Great value for money

Room Tip: One with a fabulous view
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I have never wrote a review before, but after visiting this Premier Inn I felt I had to. I have stayed at a few Premier Inn's as I find it a good base for me and my family while visiting theme parks etc. Before we even set off we had a courtesy call to ask if we knew where we were going how to get there etc. When we first arrived impressions were great, you get the lift to the 7th floor where reception/bar/restaurant is and we were greeted by a lovely pleasant man on reception who was full of smiles and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was on the 8th floor, what my husband liked is that you had to swipe the room card key before it would let us select our floor meaning people cant just go to the rooms if they havent booked there. The room was very clean, smelt fresh and there was a double bed and 2 singles for my son and daughter. The first thing my kids did was turn on the tv and the channels were great...freeview I think. We went to the bar for a drink and were greeted by Abbie one of the staff who was lovely, very cheery and entertained our kids who wouldnt leave her alone. We stayed for our meal which was great and had a great view over the river Humber. Considering it is right next to a main road, there was no noise. I didnt sleep very good as I wasnt well and I kept looking out at the main road to see if there was actually traffic on the main road as it was so quiet! Again thankful for the variety of tv channels while i was awake in the night...Film4 and sky news mainly! Breakfast was lovely and again the staff we couldnt fault on anything, helpful...cheery and nothing is too much trouble...We stayed there as we were sailing to Bruges the next day but we popped to the Deep aquarium which is about 3 minutes walk and well worth a visit if you have inquisitive kids!! Great value, we paid a whopping £29 for our stay, if it was full price we would have still been as happy.

Reviewed 9 August 2011

We thouroughly enjoyed our stay. Th e rooms were lovely, food was great and lots of choice which was handy being on site with youngsters in our party we did not have to search round for something to eat. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Overall ten out of 10. Couldnt have asked for a better stay. Brilliant value for money.

Reviewed 9 August 2011

We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel - friendly efficient staff, cheap room rates and a location that made wandering into the city and leaving the car in the free car park a viable proposition. We will certainly return to this hotel - preferably for more than a long weekend - since we found there were many more things to see and do in Hull than we expected.

Room Tip: The rooms that face the river seem prone to noise from the A63. City facing rooms 'may' be q...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnl72
Reviewed 8 August 2011

My wife & I needed to find an inexpensive hotel to visit my home town of Hull to attend my Mums funeral & meet up with the rest of my Family members. From the moment I went onto the Premier Inn Website they could not have been more helpful & the surprise was the cost but it did not stop there, on arrival the service by all the staff was excellent, the room perfect & I have to also state the breakfast was exceptional ( cost again for a help yourself was beyond what we expected). I would fully recommend this hotel to all my Friends & Family but also after our !st stay I am now considering going back to my Home town in the future & I now Know where I will definitately stay.

Room Tip: Go onto the Website !st & check out all the deals