The Whittington and Cat Hotel
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$39
Kingston Theatre Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$93
US$90
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$105
US$93
US$85
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$42
US$41
Priceline
Travelocity
Admiral of the Humber Wetherspoon(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hull Central(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$50
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Travelocity
All reviewsemerald roommarine viewmaster suitethe pubwhite roomfour poster bedretail parkfriendly landladyshort walk to the marinabreakfast providedhuge bathbottled waterrooms are amazingreally nice place to stayseparate entranceboutique hoteldressing table
Reviewed 25 February 2011

It was a pleasure to stay here, fabulous room (I was given the Master suite with 4 poster bed) and breakfast was complimentary cereals and fruit which was fine for me.
After arrival and a lovely soak in the huge bath, I sat in the bar most of the evening, had a basic but very well prepared dinner and the staff were really jolly and friendly!
As a frequent business traveller I would much rather stay in these little B&B gems that have some soul, rather than the "corporate battery hen" chain hotels any day!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank davidwood33
Reviewed 30 January 2011

Stayed here whilst going to Biffy concert.
Couldn't believe how close to the arena, station, shops and restaurants we were.
Staff really friendly and welcoming
Would definately stay here again if in Hull and recommend it to friends.
Stayed in te Emerald Room only £49 bargain!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Debra0808
Reviewed 16 January 2011

From the outside, this looks a little disheartening, being a traditional old pub in an area that has been largely redeveloped (trading estate, etc). However inside the B+B is fantastic
My room was spacious and decorated in what can only be described as boutique style. Lots of little trimmings (sweets on the dressing table, etc).
Breakfast is on a help yourself, cereal, tea, coffee, juice, fruit basis and there is an honesty box if you want to help yourself to chocolate, coke, etc from the fridge.

Food is served downstairs. Good selection and freshly cooked (not re-heated). I had fish and chips/ Nice haddock in crisp batter and home made chips....Big portion too and very reasonably priced. The bar is well stocked with real ale on hand pump. Price was about £50 per night via laterooms.

I will be back when next in Hull

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sowie
Reviewed 1 September 2010

I read the Trip Advisor reviews before I booked at the Whittington and Cat and was very happy with my choice. When I arrived however, I have to say that my heart sank as I drove round the roundabout approaching the Inn. From the road it did not look very promising! Located by a big road and nestling next to a retail park. Undaunted I went in (having parked in the retail park!) and was met by a cheery smile and a very warm welcome.

It transpired that due to booking issues, I had been upgraded and was to stay in what was called the apartment. So climbing to the second floor I was shown round a fantastic room with a full size kitchen off he lounge, a large leather sofa and a huge LCD TV. In the bedroom a large and very comfortable double bed and a nicely appointed shower room.

As a previous reviewer has said, breakfast is cereals and fruit along with tea and coffee, but this is fine.

This is a fantastic little B&B / Inn and I really can't recommend it highly enough. As and when I am back in Hull, I will certainly stay here again. Try it, it's good value and a super place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank bobmonk13
Reviewed 21 June 2010

- 5 mins walk from the train station
- Lovely rooms
- Great, friendly service
- Wonderful Fish & Chips
- Fantastic value

If you have to be in Hull, stay here.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends