“Extensive menu, good value”
Review of Koo Bar - CLOSED

Koo Bar
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2012

This is a nice bar/ restaurant . The menu is too extensive though, the food is average.
Nice cocktails though

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Nice Place, love the Open Mic on Thursdays. Cocktails are great and Pizzas are very tasty. Would love to see a karaokee night in the future....?

Reviewed 22 May 2012

I VISITED this Tapas bar last week having bought a groupon Voucher, when I rang to bookI was put off going because theynsaid they were ''fully booked'' after pushing to go they let us book for 5.30pm......

When we arrived there was a few in but by no means ''fully booked''.
we ordered a cocktail and were told when ordering not to order the ''frogs legs''( these were the most expensive thing on the menu) they had 'run out'..(excuse the pun)

we then told we cud have 4 items (between us ) off the menu and one cocktail each, when we added up the items it only came to £30... the voucher stated to £54 worth of food, when I challanged the waiter , he went away, came back and said we could have 6 items.........The food was quite good, the waitress was very good, but definately wouldnt return.....
I think some places buy into Groupon, then dont want to give away what they are supposed to.......

Reviewed 27 April 2012

We went for a surprise 60th birthday do. There were also other"do's" going on, in a rather small "bar" noteably a hen night and stag night, which meant the staff were overrun and could not cope. The ladies loo, comprised of one toilet with a sliding door and no lock to it and a very small waiting area for one person. Noisy, nothing to add, could have been drinking in a barn!

1  Thank DracPatch
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I visited Koo Bar with a groupon voucher. My boyfriend and I both have hectic jobs and this was supposed to be a nice night out. We arrived at 7 when we had booked the table for and were asked to sit anywhere. After 15 minutes I asked if we could see the drinks menu, to be told the only two options were peach or strawberry belini. These came 20 minutes after ordering. We then had to wait again to order food. Which came 1hour and 45 minutes after ordering. We only ordered 2 pizzas and a side of chips. The food was not up to much either. There were 5 other parties of 2, therefore not busy many who also walked out, or complained. After the rating of 0 by the food standards agency. I will definitely not be visiting here ever again!

2  Thank Alexa87