The Hotel is well situated for Hull town,literally minutes walking distance away from shops ( Large shopping centres), restaurants, free musems, bars,cafe's and the marina. It is a grade two listed building and the rear entrance opens onto Hull railway station which adds to the atmosphere and ambience of the hotel. The rooms are clean and of a good standard. The staff are friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was of a good standard and well presented.The breakfast was excellent particurarly the locally produced sausages
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hull Royal Hotel is ideally located in the City Centre, adjacent to the Railway Station. The Hotel is next to the St Stephens Shopping complex and the Hull Truck Theatre. Close to Hull's historic Old Town Centre and The Deep Aquarium, everything is just a few minutes walk away. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Hotel Hull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Kingston Upon Hull
- Quality Hotel Kingston Upon Hull