We stayed at the Mecure Royal Hotel in Hull on the 29 October 2011. As we travelled with National Holidays the check-in was swift and we got to our room to find a lovely twin bedded room with all the usual amenities in good working order. We could even work the remote for the TV and get teletext. ( we wanted to know our local football team result ) The food was good and plentiful and the staff very friendly. The service in the main restaurant was waiter service in the evening and buffet service for breakfast. You could even order your egg preference and get a freshly cook item. We thought for what we paid we got excellent value for money, and clean and comfortable surroundings.
The hotel is right next to the railway station, but we heard no noise. The restaurant overlooks the railway concourse.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone as it is central to all the shops and there is a really nice Shopping Mall nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hull Royal Hotel is ideally located in the City Centre, adjacent to the Railway Station. The Hotel is next to the St Stephens Shopping complex and the Hull Truck Theatre. Close to Hull's historic Old Town Centre and The Deep Aquarium, everything is just a few minutes walk away. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Hotel Hull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Kingston Upon Hull
- Quality Hotel Kingston Upon Hull