We had booked a room here as a friend of ours was in panto, starring in Jack and the Beanstalk. Our suite was lovely and nice sized bathroom. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff who were very friendly and obliging. The hotel also had wifi. Although bang near the Railway Station we both slept like logs.
Breakfast was a help yourself style which was fine for my husband and me. There was plenty off fresh coffee and tea but I unfortunately found the coffee a little weak. However the hot food was varied and plenty of toast and cereals for those who preferred a continental one.
Would we visit again, I would say yes we would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hull Royal Hotel is ideally located in the City Centre, adjacent to the Railway Station. The Hotel is next to the St Stephens Shopping complex and the Hull Truck Theatre. Close to Hull's historic Old Town Centre and The Deep Aquarium, everything is just a few minutes walk away. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Hotel Hull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Kingston Upon Hull
- Quality Hotel Kingston Upon Hull