Turned up to the hotel to find that there was no parking because of an function on at the hotel. Then only one member of staff at check in who was not able to check people in efficiently, taking over 30mins to check in. Then after this ordeal go to my room to then find that I have been given the wrong key and entered someone else's room with them in it. The cleanliness of the rooms were poor too with hairs in the bathroom and on some surfaces. The bed was below par too, not being very comfortable. Then the breakfast in the morning was not what it is advertised to be, claiming to be locally produced tasted like frozen food. Also to add to insult the staff at breakfast were rather rude too. Wished we stayed at the holiday inn down the road. I would avoid staying here in the future unless you are a fan on 1980's hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hull Royal Hotel is ideally located in the City Centre, adjacent to the Railway Station. The Hotel is next to the St Stephens Shopping complex and the Hull Truck Theatre. Close to Hull's historic Old Town Centre and The Deep Aquarium, everything is just a few minutes walk away. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Hotel Hull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Kingston Upon Hull
- Quality Hotel Kingston Upon Hull