I made a reservation in the hotel 4 months before our stay for a surprise for my wife's birthday, At the time of making I asked the receptionist for a executive room which are larger rooms, She said she will book one of the larger room in the hotel on the first floor, When we arrived at the hotel on the day we were on the second floor in a rather small room, Which I was not pleased with, It was a old hotel but very and clean, the food was really nice The staff were very pleasant, Apart from the room size I could not fault the hotel, I would give the hotel 5 stars but the room size annoyed me because I booked it 4 months in advance only 3 stars from me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hull Royal Hotel is ideally located in the City Centre, adjacent to the Railway Station. The Hotel is next to the St Stephens Shopping complex and the Hull Truck Theatre. Close to Hull's historic Old Town Centre and The Deep Aquarium, everything is just a few minutes walk away. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Hotel Hull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Kingston Upon Hull
- Quality Hotel Kingston Upon Hull