This Hotel is well situated in central Hull and is attached to the railway station. The building has been partially renovated and the rooms though small are comfortable up to a point, although the view of station in the morning was not inspiring. The plumbing leaves a bit to be desired. My shower leaked over the bathroom floor and the water pressure was very poor. My colleague's room also had plumbing issues. No sports channel on the TV but at least the WiFi was free. Staff were fine although a little lacking in knowledge about places to eat outside the hotel. Finally, I had two breakfasts in the hotel. Service was awful-40 minutes to wait for my coffee and had to ask twice. The breakfast itself was fine, but once more the sausages were only cooked on one side. Bar prices were at central London level, although I was offered a free pint for completed a survey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hull Royal Hotel is ideally located in the City Centre, adjacent to the Railway Station. The Hotel is next to the St Stephens Shopping complex and the Hull Truck Theatre. Close to Hull's historic Old Town Centre and The Deep Aquarium, everything is just a few minutes walk away. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Hotel Hull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Kingston Upon Hull
- Quality Hotel Kingston Upon Hull