“Good food; nice prices!”

Leonardos Restaurant @ Quayside
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Douglas, United Kingdom
“Good food; nice prices!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have eaten here before, in previous years.
It's a very friendly restaurant & bar with a decent menu.
I had the goulash; cooked by a Slovakian - he obviously knows what he is doing! Excellent!

Prices are very reasonable.

My only quibble is that I would like to see some real cider - but I'm fussy like that!!

• Visited May 2014

Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“excellent :)”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

great place to eat food is excellent the staff are very welcoming and helpful will defiantly be recommending :)

Rutland, United Kingdom
“Birthday lunch”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fab! Birthday lunch for my husband , we had not booked in advance, eaten here before which was one of the reasons we went back , made very welcome , my husband & i both opted for fish & chips the portions are huge one between the two of us would of been plenty! our son had a burger of the children's menu which again was a very good portion.Very reasonably priced will be returning.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“delighted”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Was recommended by a market stall holder in city. Friendly, prompt & courteous service. Could not fault starter (prawn salad) & main course ( Lasagna). My only complaint there was it was too hot to eat & the mozarella cheese went into delicious strings, but messy to eat! All sered with salad & bread, decent portions.
Dessert (cheesecake) came with squirty cream & icecream. Very nice but I have had better cheesecake. However, everything was home made rather than brought in & reheated. Excellent presentation. Came away stuffed to the gills!
Pleasing decor although ladies toilet was a bit dark & smelly, and required some refurbishing touches.
Undeterred by minor things I wish I could work my way through the menu, but was only visiting for the day. Prices fairly reasonable - £25 for 3 courses, glass of good wine, & coffee.
Would recommend.

Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Really Good”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Nice pub/restaurant in a good location.
Staff are always welcoming and helpful.
Food is excellent, with generous portions.
I had the steak/stirfry last time was really good.
Stella on tap too!