Stayed here on Thursday night as we were attending a reception at the University. Approaching from the end of the M62 as we did is problematic - made worse by a complicated roundabout system at the Beverley Road junction. We ended up going about half a mile past the hotel to a roundabout and then looping back.
Reception staff obliging enough - very keen to sell us an overpriced breakfast.
Room very satisfactory. Satisfactorily quiet, comfortable, good space.
Getting out in the morning was equally problematic. The car park is protected robustly - the young lady at reception in her enthusiasm to sell us breakfast had omitted to tell us about the 4--digit code required to exit the car park. The "bell" button on the key pad does nothing which we found out only when we went back up to the hotel. Other drivers shared our experience.
So the hotel is perfectly satisfactory in most domains but needs to make greater efforts in telling arriving guests how to easily get into the car park and remember to mention the car park security, preferably before the sales pitch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hull Marina Hotel enjoys an excellent location close to East coast seaside resorts, and is an excellent base for visiting other major cities such as York, Leeds and also local attractions such as The Deep. The hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travellers, our Executive Marina view rooms, which some boast balconies ideal for evening drinks. Facilities including 100 fully air conditioned bedrooms, High Speed Internet Access. Conference and banqueting facilities for up to 120 people and a Spirit Heath and Leisure Club which includes a swimming pool. Holiday Inn Hull Marina Hotel has 4 meeting rooms that will cater for all requirements from training courses, boardroom meetings and Conferences to Weddings and Dinner Dances. Ample car parking is available at the hotel. Hotel restaurant, lounge and bar offer tempting dishes from around the world including the famous Holiday Inn breakfast. Both accessible and family rooms are available at the hotel.The hotel provides an ideal base for visiting local attractions including The Deep, Beverley Race Course, Hull's Museums and the KC Stadium. This hotel is pet friendly, the kids eat free and is fully non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Hull Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hull Marina Hotel Kingston-Upon-Hull
- Hull Marina Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Kingston-Upon-Hull
- Kingston-Upon-Hull Holiday Inn