I was here in an overnight for work, and Ive scored lower on the location based entirely on the fact that it's half an hour away from the airport. This is probably a plus for most but adds time to my day to build in transfers and traffic. The staff here are crackers, really good fun and chatty. U had a third floor room overlooking the. Marina so it's nice and quiet, but I'd ask for this side as the other side faces a main road. I arrived late and was leaving early so can't comment on the food, but there is a large open plan bar facing the marina which brings a bit of calm if you're feeling the stress of travel. A they have an in house cab company (ask for the card at reception) with competitive prices. You can walk here from the train station, that takes around 15 minutes, or get a cab, rough price in a black cabbie is only a fiver and they're parked right outside the train terminal. Hull City itself looks pretty lively by the train station as
I think that's also the main shopping district, but the area where the hotel is a little quieter so perfect for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hull Marina Hotel enjoys an excellent location close to East coast seaside resorts, and is an excellent base for visiting other major cities such as York, Leeds and also local attractions such as The Deep. The hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travellers, our Executive Marina view rooms, which some boast balconies ideal for evening drinks. Facilities including 100 fully air conditioned bedrooms, High Speed Internet Access. Conference and banqueting facilities for up to 120 people and a Spirit Heath and Leisure Club which includes a swimming pool. Holiday Inn Hull Marina Hotel has 4 meeting rooms that will cater for all requirements from training courses, boardroom meetings and Conferences to Weddings and Dinner Dances. Ample car parking is available at the hotel. Hotel restaurant, lounge and bar offer tempting dishes from around the world including the famous Holiday Inn breakfast. Both accessible and family rooms are available at the hotel.The hotel provides an ideal base for visiting local attractions including The Deep, Beverley Race Course, Hull's Museums and the KC Stadium. This hotel is pet friendly, the kids eat free and is fully non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Hull Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hull Marina Hotel Kingston-Upon-Hull
- Hull Marina Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Kingston-Upon-Hull
- Kingston-Upon-Hull Holiday Inn