“Short Break”

Premier Inn Hull North Hotel
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Have stayed at a few premierinn before but this one is by far the best. Really friendly staff and hotel clean with no nasty smells.

When booking ask for a room away from the main road, noisy on a weekend. Room 42 was really quiet.

Bowling, cinema, asda, macdonalds and Franking & bennys 5 minute walk across the road. There is also a small retial park 5 minutes walk.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Staff were friendly,food was great with short waiting times and rooms were clean and tidy.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Paulwood45
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We have stayed here many times over the last four years while my son was at Hull University. Latest stay was 26th & 27th January 2012. We have always found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Rooms are spotless, comfortable beds and pillows.
Food is good and plentiful, especially the breakfast.
The young gentleman on reception in the evening is so helpful, as is the Turkish waiter (Salih?).
We had booked a table on the first night but turned up early and they were very accommodating in giving us a table straight away.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lainie854
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We have stayed here many of times as we have family that live in Hull, the premier inn is lovely, rooms very nice got everything you need, staff helpful and price good!! what more could you ask for.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I used to be a customer care trainer and am always really aware of the customer service I receive. This place is hard to beat. Two out of three people I dealt with provided an exceptionally good standard. When I left my phone charger behind they were really helpful and posted it on straight away. When my satnav crashed and I didn't know directions they really helped. These are the type of things that make a difference. The accommodation and restaurant were also excellent.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2012

stayed there on the 29th december lovely large room , excellent price and quality. very helpful staff and lovely choice of meals in restaraunt. great place to stay.

Room Tip: room 46 excellent
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I stayed at the Premier Inn Hull North for the weekend 3/4 Dec with my 2 dayghters, aged 10 and 15. Incredible value I thought as we paid £36.99 incl. full breakfast for us all. After a 5 hour journey we were greeted by Craig on reception and directed to our room. I was amazed at the quality of the room. Our bed was amazing, the room was in pristine condition and spotless with every amenity you require for a weekend stay. We had an initial problem with turning the heating on, however Craig came immediately and sorted out. He could not have done anything more during our stay. He made a huge effort and was so so friendly, I cannot recommend highly enough. The Premier Inn was so impressive. Usually I pay in excess of £100 fpr a nights stay elsewhere and will never do again. This hotel was far more than 'budget' but my bill definitely was - what a bargain! Can't wait to return and sleep once again that amazing bed!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family