“Nice, safe haven in a quite grim looking City”
Review of Ibis Hull

Ibis Hull
Reviewed 8 November 2013

It is clearly a budget hotel. But, is run like a hotel, not a hostel. The Ibis staff are ever so helpful and cheery.
Value for money, it is great. The room I had was clean, and it was quiet.
Also, the food on the menu is cooked fresh and is good, basic fare.
I need to have a reason to go to Hull in future. But, if I do, I would definitely go to the Ibis hotel on Ferensway.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jimmac1963
IbisHullManager, General Manager at Ibis Hull, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Ibis Hull

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Avery good value for money hotel in a good location for business traveller over night. nice rooms, good breakfast for the money. staff friendly and if on a budget this is good value,; stayed at more expensive hotel that were no as good.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank theepilgrim
IbisHullManager, General Manager at Ibis Hull, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments- I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We decided to visit our home town of Hull for a night out and choose this hotel due to the central location. Only a few minutes walk away from the train station and right in the centre of town. We were allocated a room straight away even though we arrived quite early 11:00am to be exact and found the room to be comfortable and clean. We enjoyed our night so much that we decided to stay an extra night and found the staff to be more than helpful and willing to accomodate us.

The only downside was when we tried to order room service, we were told that although menus are in the room you can only order food over the telephone and then have to go downstairs for it….not really too bad, we were just been a little lazy….overall a great stay..

Room Tip: Try not to get next to the lift, it can be a little noisy..
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I stayed in the ibis hotel all the staff where friendly all the rooms were cleaned daily the food was great the bar was great, also there was friendly people staying there a bunch of teenagers however they were lovely and considerate. Thoroughly enjoy my stay. Special mention goes out to Colette as she is exceptionally friendly and helpful

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Mattyredmond
IbisHullManager, General Manager at Ibis Hull, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have just got back from a 4 night stay at your hotel. I loved it. The room was basic but a very nice basic. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I know I can speak for the rest of my family that stayed there, they also feel the same as me. We were all made to feel at home. I know where we will be staying next time we are back down in Hull. PS. the bed was so cosy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2013