Trinity Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$68
Ibis Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$105
US$85
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$82
US$80
US$76
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$78
PremierInn.com
US$78
PremierInn.com
Admiral of the Humber Wetherspoon(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$68
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hull Central(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsnight porterfree wifiwedding receptiongreat value for moneysingle roombudget hotelcity centredj
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I recently stayed here with my partner in a £30 room which was great value for money. when we arrived I was surprised how nice and spacious the bar area was and the hotel staff were really polite and helpful. they helped me find local amenities, the rooms were very clean and the bedding seemed brand new. We also had breakfast and it was great value for money at 5 (not a typical oily breakfast). I would certainly recommend my friends and anyone else to stay here. great value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Trinity T, Manager at Trinity Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Hi Andrew, thank you for your lovely review. We really appreciate hearing from our guests, and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass your comments on to the morning chef who does breakfast, and let them know you enjoyed their food. We hope to see you sometime soon in the future!

Many thanks, all the staff at Trinity Hotel.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed here recently, yes it's a budget price, unfortunately that's where the plus points end.
Room - basic but functional, bed -awful, creaked all night as you moved. So not a goods nights sleep I am afraid. Food - very basic, and not very good sized portions. I arrived for breakfast half an hour after they should have started serving, but they were not ready and very poorly presented when it arrived. Sorry to be so negative, but some closer attention to detail required.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Pauleyf1
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Booked a double room at this hotel. The rooms were clean and very comfortable, have wifi access which was good,
Very nice stay, breakfast was very good with a wide selection and very friendly staffs.
Would surely return to stay and recommend to my friends.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Have looked at some of the review and some of the photo of the wc and I have rang the hotel about this before I booked and the have had them fixed now I stayed for 3 night great price and new management they were great all the staff clean hotel great breakfast and for 45.00 a night can't go wrong would stay again thanks trinity

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Issues relating to Health and Safety for Room 111. Bathroom both sink taps ran freely all night, 1 large bath towel to share (replaced well after was needed, brand new with tags left on!). Toilet seat broken. Bedroom bedlinen filthy and creased, carpet not hoovered for some time. Telephone completely broken. Ground floor ladies toilet out of 6 toilets 2 were locked as out of use 1 more completely blocked 1 other toilet seat and handle flush broken. Wall of one toilet falling apart. At 10am on the Sat morning following wedding no cleaning had been carried out in these toilets they were filthy. Breakfast, we were told only scrambled eggs but we're served 2 fried eggs people after us had no eggs. Waitress asked us 3 times what we wanted as well !! This is the most disgusting Hotel I have ever stayed in and needs an inspection by the local Environmental Inspector at the Council, very disappointing.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends