“Nice Cinema”
Review of Cineworld Cinemas

Cineworld Cinemas
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Could do with more of a clean and some of the staff are rather childish. Could also do with reducing the cost of sweets, food and drink,

All reviews
"childish"
"auditorium"
"refreshments"

Reviewed 23 July 2012

We went to cineworld as a Saturday afternoon treat for me and my daughter. We had booked our tickets online so we didn't have to queue, although there wasn't much of a queue anyway. The automatic machine was easy and quick to use. I have to say that I think the snacks are still a little overpriced, it cost us £8.90 for two drinks and a regular popcorn and that was on a combo offer. There didn't seem to be many staff around. There was only one person on a till at the snack counter although there were two other people doing other things such as pouring drinks etc which I thought could really have been on a till. I suppose we weren't waiting too long to be served but there was a short queue. The screen itself was clean, I didn't see any discarded bits of food or anything. However, the cleaning staff did come in before the credits had finished which I found a little offputting. It would have been better if they had waited a couple of minutes before coming in. All in all we did enjoy the visit but the snacks could be a bit more competitvely priced especially with Asda acoss the road where people could easily go and get snacks beforehand.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Brilliant!cinema good staff and very clean value too

1  Thank kathy f
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Many of us tend to sit and watch films on the relatively small screen in our living room nowadays. So it was good to go and see afilm in the format that it was made to be veiwed in.