“A Mixed Bag”
Review of Cineworld Cinemas

Cineworld Cinemas
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I enjoy visiting the cinema to see the latest film. Cineworld in Hull offers a number of services including free parking and bar. Cineworld by far is in possession of the largest screens in the area. I am always disappointing by the price of products and lack of service by staff though, which really is a downer on what could be an amazing experience.

There are newer reviews for Cineworld Cinemas

Reviewed 26 July 2013

It is not cheap to go to the cinema, esp with a family and I feel that it is bordering on dishonest to mark drinks and sweets with prices that EXCLUDE VAT. This is common practice in the USA but not in England. I am really annoyed that the drinks I bought were 20% more expensive than the marked price.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

I am always pleased with Cineworld in general as I have found the staff very courteous and value good. The last screen we went in was screen 4 which is the biggest but most beneficial. I feel the movies shown have always paid off within the cinema and I have never known a fault unlike Reel for example in Hull. Overall always a good experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

the building is light and airy, with comfortable seats, very clean, the usual great choice of snacks, plenty of parking.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

i took my sister in law with my partner the girl on the desk was so rude when i questioned her about the price in the end i paid but she was very cocky and the cinema was so crammed there was no manger to hand