“Fabulous HD Brow Experience”
Review of Aquarius Day Spa

Aquarius Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Aquarius we have a highly trained team of happy, enthusiastic therapists that genuinely want to make your visit enjoyable and beneficial, sending you away feeling better about yourself. With affordable prices and everything from massage, reiki and spa packages to make-up, eyebrows, tanning and waxing, we offer a local alternative to big expensive spas. Whether you're new to the world of beauty and spa, or already enjoying therapies elsewhere, our welcoming team will make you feel right at home.
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have visited Aquarious regulary for the HD brow treatment which I would thoroughly recommend. Not only do I leave with amazing shaped brows, I leave feeling so chilled out as the whole experience with Katy is so warm and relaxing. I have purchased this treatment for 2 of my friends as a pampering treat for their birthdays. Would recommend 100%. Lisa (Hull)

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Katy and her staff are very welcoming and make you feel at ease the second you arrive. It's a lovely relaxing atmosphere and a treat from start to finish. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I visited Aquarius after a recommendation from one of my friends for HD brows, I had visited many salons previous and never got any help or saw any progress with my eyebrows. I have now had 6 sessions of HD brows and I have natural beautiful eyebrows that everyone comments on, the staff are lovely and the environment is so peaceful and warming

1  Thank 213LauraS
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Made to feel very welcome, Calming atmosphere and friendly staff. The massages are outstanding, helped take away my aches and pains. I get regular massages and would not hesitate to recommend this spa to anyone.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

The girls at Aquarius get the important things right. Excellent consumer service and massage. I was greeted with a smile and made to feel very welcome and comfortable. Once in treatment room Katy made sure that she knew what my expectations were for my massage and then proceeded to deliver what I can honestly say is the best massage I have ever received, and I have sampled a fare number of massage in my time. I felt amazing. Like a boutique restaurant where the emphasis is on the food and the service, Aquarius is a bespoke business that gets the important things right. Thank you I will be returning and recommending.

1  Thank Mays40