“First Visit”
Review of Vue Cinema

Vue Cinema
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Stadium seat are excellent picture quality(3d) very good. Free 3d glasses excellent other cinemas charge for these!.The staff were very helpful.The only slight critiscism counters and carpet were a little messy (due to increased numbers of kids for Despicable me 2)

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Went to the Vue cinema to see Man of Steel. We decided to see the late show as we had gone for a meal first. Got there a little bit early so we had to sit in the waiting area. I thought the seating area was filthy and the tables were very sticky. Someone had spilt a large amount of pop corn on the table opposite and the staff just left it there. The staff looked demotivated and didn't seem to care. I don't know if its because it was late but that's no excuse for poor service and lack of cleanliness. Please don't get me started on the toilets, the smell was disgusting!!. We booked the VIP seats which were very comfortable, but what annoyed me the most was that because the cinema was almost empty, people who hadn't booked VIP seats sat in them anyway, and I think this should be monitored. It cost me £33.00 for my seats and £23.50 for drinks and Nachos. Just as well its not often I go to the cinema, as it really is too expensive.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

love this cinema really comfy and great location too. the only thing i dont like are the rubbery hotdogs . apart from that cant complain

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I recently visited the Vue cinema. It is a very nice cinema, modern and well presented. The seats are very comfy and are arranged very well, so you can see the film wherever you sit easily.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

i thought the screen seemed a little out of focus, it was ok as cinema's go i guess. very basic and to get pop corn and a drink cost more then the ticket