“Food different to ordered and lies.”
Review of Nacho's Grill - CLOSED

Nacho's Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Food was poor. I ordered cumin crusted pork with apple and avocado but got pork with BBQ sauce slapped on it and when I asked for the menu to check what I ordered they blatantly lied. Fries were dry scraps and the chilli was lumpy and dry. Rubbish. Stay away.

There are newer reviews for Nacho's Grill

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I visited with friends for what I expected to be a Mexican treat.
Bland food, a Ground chilli beef with NO chilli?
Disappointing! - Nice decor but that's where it stops!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

visited on a Friday night, very busy we had not booked but they accommodated. I had fajitas my partner had no bull chilli both were enjoyed.
Taking my son on Tuesday will be writing again with that experience

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Don't go here if you want to have any kind of conversation with the people who you are dining with. The music is so intrusive that it makes the whole experience really uncomfortable. Not sure what it adds to the ambience by being so ridiculously loud but asking my companions to repeat themselves all the time, or having to raise my own voice did not make for a pleasant experience.
The food's good though and the service is attentive.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We walked in not having booked the food took ages to arrive even thought there was only three more tables eating.I ordered the chicken burrito(one)it was served with a side salad I thought that pricey for £12.95 my husband ordered the chilli burger it was served with rice and salad well the rice had seen better days so hard and crusty! we ordered a side order of onion rings they never arrived with our meals we had to ask for them I ended up taking them home in a doggy bag! wouldnt use the place again marks out of 10- 3