“Excellent Tapas”
Review of Nacho's Grill - CLOSED

Nacho's Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Excellent Tapas”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

It was a quiet Saturday afternoon, but the welcome was good and the cocktails were potent and excellent value. We had six excellent tapas dishes and we will definitely return.

Visited May 2014

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good Mexican in Hull”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Just had lunch here - the lunchtime special is 9.99 for an appetiser, main and drink. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised - we had chilli beef nachos to start with toppings in abundance and plenty of tortilla chips to share. I would highly recommend the rump steak chimichanga which left me comfortably full. The only reason we couldn't give it a 5 was that we arrived around 3 and the waiter that took our order finished his shift at 3 so our order was forgotten about. The waitress that took over apologised and afterwards we had no issues. Also the authentic Hispanic dance music was slightly loud for a lunchtime! Great Mexican at a reasonable price.

Hull
“Food different to ordered and lies.”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Food was poor. I ordered cumin crusted pork with apple and avocado but got pork with BBQ sauce slapped on it and when I asked for the menu to check what I ordered they blatantly lied. Fries were dry scraps and the chilli was lumpy and dry. Rubbish. Stay away.

• Visited April 2014
Barrow Upon Soar, United Kingdom
“Chilli without any!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I visited with friends for what I expected to be a Mexican treat.
Bland food, a Ground chilli beef with NO chilli?
Disappointing! - Nice decor but that's where it stops!

• Visited April 2014
Hull
“good experience”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

visited on a Friday night, very busy we had not booked but they accommodated. I had fajitas my partner had no bull chilli both were enjoyed.
Taking my son on Tuesday will be writing again with that experience

• Visited March 2014