“Very dissapointed”

East Park Fish Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018

After a walk in the east park I finished off the day with a take away lunch, after hearing good revews About the chippy. I know people have their own tastes, however this is my view on the the food, and value for my hard earned money. In a word Awful, I ordered medium fish, pattie, and peas twice. The batter inside was gloopy and awful, there was very little fish in the fillet, and was in no way worth £4.50 each, the peas where tasteless, the pattie was ok but not the best I've ever tasted, the staff overalls where scruffy, and two of them where having what sounded as an argument between them. So I do not feel as I have had value for my £13.20 lunch, so the result is I won't be wasting any more money in the east park chippy, and as for advertising the place as the best chippy in Hull, I'm sorry you must have a different idea of quality than I have.

3  Thank michael c

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Claims to be the best in Hull!!! The best at what? Serving 'Grey' over battered fish, and cold chips. Will definitely not be using them again

2  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and myself visited the restaurant for the first time. We found the staff very friendly and helpful. The fish and chip lunch was delicious and all this made a perfect day for us both. It will not be long before we will be returning for a further visit of many.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Must admit one of the best chippys in hull cheese and onion bites are the best and the staff are so entertaining would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We held a summer beach themed event at work and when we contacted Julia for a quote and the amount we required. Julia was very thorough in finding out what we wanted and needed to best meet our requirements as we needed 2 large orders on different days whilst making it extra personal in asking if we needed any Gluten free or if anyone had allergies. we went into to the chippy to go and finalize the order and pay for the food All the staff was friendly bubbly and Julia was great and everything was spot on so was happy to pay when. we went to collect the food on the days and times it was all ready for us fresh and hot all condiments supplied for everyone. When we took the food and started handing it out we had a good selection for all the staff and they all loved it nice fresh and hot no complaints and would highly recommend this company to not only friends and family but other local businesses in the area. Just ask For Julia.

Date of visit: August 2018