“Lunch time meals”

East Park Fish Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Excellent fish & chips - great value. Well worth a visit!!! Staff brilliant too! The quality of the food was brilliant.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Gorgeous food served by very attentive staff for which nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely be visiting again

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Haven't visited for a while, but ordered a couple of Fish & Chips Takeaway the other day and was pleasantly surprised. Nice, sweet white Haddock, well-cooked with decent batter. The chips were beautiful, fresh yellow potatoes and not at all greasy. Two good sized fish and a large chips was a tenner. I'll be back.

1  Thank Martin G
Reviewed 30 September 2018

After a walk in the east park I finished off the day with a take away lunch, after hearing good revews About the chippy. I know people have their own tastes, however this is my view on the the food, and value for my hard earned money. In a word Awful, I ordered medium fish, pattie, and peas twice. The batter inside was gloopy and awful, there was very little fish in the fillet, and was in no way worth £4.50 each, the peas where tasteless, the pattie was ok but not the best I've ever tasted, the staff overalls where scruffy, and two of them where having what sounded as an argument between them. So I do not feel as I have had value for my £13.20 lunch, so the result is I won't be wasting any more money in the east park chippy, and as for advertising the place as the best chippy in Hull, I'm sorry you must have a different idea of quality than I have.

2  Thank michael c
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Claims to be the best in Hull!!! The best at what? Serving 'Grey' over battered fish, and cold chips. Will definitely not be using them again

2  Thank Steve B