The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$45
  • Restaurant
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$31
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

Ibis Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Restaurant
The Whittington and Cat Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$92
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$128
US$95
Priceline
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$92
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$79
US$74
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
PremierInn.com
PremierInn.com
All reviewsquiet squarevictoria suitenearby car parktraditional hotelkippersmain buildingpay and displayfull englishlovely hotelcity centrechain hotelspiping hotsingle roomfunction roomsunday lunchbirthday partynight porter
Reviewed 15 February 2014

May wife and I stayed overnight last night in the Victoria Suite and we can honestly say it was just about perfect! The room was clean and in general well appointed - the only minor gripe was the condition of a couple of sections of wallpaper where it was loose or torn. The bathroom was spotless and in excellent condition. The staff were very professional, friendly and attentive and couldn't do enough for you, The food was good and the atmosphere was very conducive to a pleasant evening. We liked it well enough to book for next year! it is one of the best presented and well run establishments we have had the pleasure to visit. It is a little gem of a place!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yorkie68_11
GaryOKingsTher, Owner at Kingston Theatre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Valued Guests
Thank you for taking time to write a review, I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, I will pass on your complements to the team,
I do appreciate your custom and realise there are many hotels to choose from in the area
I do hope to welcome you back soon
Kind regards

Gary Osborne

Reviewed 13 February 2014

My partner (Tricia Liedl) and I had the good fortune to choose this hotel for the panto season 2013/14 whilst I was appearing at the Hull New Theatre opposite.
We both agree that the whole experience could not have been better, the staff and owner Gary could not do enough for us going above and beyond the call of duty and the meals were wonderful.
Our suite was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The décor throughout the whole hotel is tasteful and homely.
We each have adult children who all came to see the show with their partners. Their rooms were equally fine.
Apart from other meals we also booked in for the Christmas Day lunch and New Years Eve dinner and disco, both superb!
Anytime we are in Hull we would not hesitate to book straight in to this wonderful hotel.
Thank you so much to Gary, Angela and all your fabulous staff.
Cheers,

Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bob C
GaryOKingsTher, Owner at Kingston Theatre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Valued Guests, Thank you for taking time to review the hotel, we are so pleased you were comfortable throughout your stay with us, and in particular 'spit the dog'!
great to hear you enjoyed Christmas day and News eve, and your families enjoyed there stay to,
I hope to welcome you back soon

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Stayed for one night Friday 7th February at this lovely hotel. Check in was quick and easy and we were given our room key within minutes by a very pleasant and friendly receptionist. We had booked an executive room but on opening our bedroom door we were extremely disappointed as the room was only a small double although I must say it was very clean just a tad on the small side so my husband went back to the reception to sort out the mishap and was told that the executive rooms were being upgraded and that the booking had been made for a double room after explaining our disappointment and that we were expecting an executive room we were offered the honeymoon suite instead. Wow what a difference the room was beautiful with a huge bed, a sofa table and chairs set in a bay window and a huge tv. The bathroom was also impressive with a good array of toiletries the only thing which let it down was the over bath shower which was quite slow however this didn't detract from the overall ambience of the suite. We decided to eat in the hotel restaurant that evening there was quite a good menu available and the food was nicely cooked and inexpensive. All credit to the bar and waiting staff who were all extremely friendly and made us feel relaxed and comfortable. Breakfast the following morning was equally relaxing with the usual choice of cereals and fruit juices followed by a full cooked English breakfast of your choice served to your table rather than buffet style. The hotel is in a quiet residential street and although there is no car park off street parking is free from 6.00pm - 8.30m be warned though at precisely 8.32am we saw the dreaded traffic warden putting parking fines on a couple of cars. The hotel is only a short 5minute walk into the centre for shopping and entertainment and if we are visiting the area again we would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again. Thanks to everyone for helping to make our short stay so pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Gary O, Owner at Kingston Theatre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

dear valued guest Thank you for taking time to review the hotel, I'm sorry to hear of our shaky start
I will of course be taking action to prevent any such mishaps happening again in the future,
some essential work had been carried on the Executive rooms, and this should have been conveyed to your good self's , prior to arrival
on a more possessive note i'm please to hear you enjoyed the Honeymoon suite, and the facilities of the Hotel, I will feed back your kind comments to all the relevant staff, Thank you once again for your kind and supportive comments, I realise there are many hotels for you to choose from, I appreciate your valued custom. I do hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the not to distant future

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We had a party for my husband's 60th birthday at the hotel and it was fantastic the buffet was excellent, the music just right for the occasion and the manager and staff were brilliant. We stayed the night, the room was excellent. We had breakfast the next morning which was again excellent. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for you kind review I am pleased to hear you and your husband enjoyed your recent stay and celebration with us, once again thank you for your patronage, we realise there is a wide choice of venues to choose from and greatly appreciate your custom
look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

My family have regularly met here for Sunday lunch for several years now. The food and service is always good and the staff very helpful and friendly. Our only criticism is that there is only ever one Vegetarian dish offered for Sunday lunch, Mushroom Stroganoff, as vegetarians don't eat fish so that is not an option. The Kingston Theatre Bar would score 5 for Sunday lunches if only they could offer a different Vegetarian dish every month not just the same dish every Sunday. Apart from this, we love this place.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Gary O, Owner at Kingston Theatre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Valued Patron, Thank you for your kind review, I will pass on all feed back to the team
I take note of your comments referring to one vegetarian option on the menu and have introduced a second option or alternatively we can always prepare a special request providing we are given 24 hours notice
once again may i take this opportunity in thanking you for your loyal patronage and look forward to welcoming back soon

Kind regards