Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$38
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$44
  • Restaurant
Ibis Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Restaurant
The Whittington and Cat Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$91
US$89
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$128
US$94
Priceline
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$77
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$78
US$73
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
All reviewsquiet squarevictoria suitenearby car parktraditional hotelkippersmain buildingpay and displayfull englishlovely hotelcity centrechain hotelspiping hotsingle roomfunction roomsunday lunchbirthday partynight porter
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good friendly staff. Hotel location a walk away from Hull station. Rooms clean but all differ in decor and temperature from warm to cold. Excellent English breakfast served and I phone charger on request. Good budget for over night stay only downfall are the dim economy lights in room very depressing.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We visited the restaurant for a pre show meal last night.the staff were very welcoming and attentive, The restaurant was nice and it was great to be able to eat in pleasant surroundings with no loud music and with tables far enough apart so as not to feel hemmed in and to be able to have a decent conversation with very little background noise. The food was nice but only nice and a little expensive for what it was. Overall however it was a lovely evening.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This hotel is extremely good value and provides an experience which is very different from that of staying in the chain hotels which are its main rivals in Hull City Centre. I had a large well-appointed room which, being at the rear, was very quiet, though as a result it didn't have much a view. The room was clean, well-decorated, and, during a chilly week, efficiently heated. My only criticism would be of the bathroom, which has an awkward to adjust shower fed from the bath taps, and the bath itself was a rather poor UPVC affair. This rather let down the otherwise good quality fittings. Plenty of hot water, though.
Breakfasts could have done with a bit more choice for those who don't want a cooked breakfast. Fruit was available but only if you asked for it. There was no natural unsweetened yoghurt - please!!! However the chef who did the breakfast on the last two days I was there produced as good a poached egg as I have eaten anywhere.
If I had known that Spit the punk dog had been recently staying here (see last review but one) that would have been an added bonus! (That last comment shows my age, I fear.)

Room Tip: If you want a view of the quiet and rather attractive Kingston Square, ask for a room at the front.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mollymalone11
GaryOKingsTher, Owner at Kingston Theatre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Patron
Thank you for taking time to write a review, we are extremely grateful for your comments, I will look into the bath/shower controls, and have them rectified, you will be delighted to know we have recently introduced a new breakfast menu which includes a greater variety, good enough for spit the Dog!
On positive note we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your patronage
I do hope to welcome you back soon
Kind regards

Gary

Reviewed 15 February 2014

May wife and I stayed overnight last night in the Victoria Suite and we can honestly say it was just about perfect! The room was clean and in general well appointed - the only minor gripe was the condition of a couple of sections of wallpaper where it was loose or torn. The bathroom was spotless and in excellent condition. The staff were very professional, friendly and attentive and couldn't do enough for you, The food was good and the atmosphere was very conducive to a pleasant evening. We liked it well enough to book for next year! it is one of the best presented and well run establishments we have had the pleasure to visit. It is a little gem of a place!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yorkie68_11

Dear Valued Guests
Thank you for taking time to write a review, I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, I will pass on your complements to the team,
I do appreciate your custom and realise there are many hotels to choose from in the area
I do hope to welcome you back soon
Kind regards

Gary Osborne

Reviewed 13 February 2014

My partner (Tricia Liedl) and I had the good fortune to choose this hotel for the panto season 2013/14 whilst I was appearing at the Hull New Theatre opposite.
We both agree that the whole experience could not have been better, the staff and owner Gary could not do enough for us going above and beyond the call of duty and the meals were wonderful.
Our suite was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The décor throughout the whole hotel is tasteful and homely.
We each have adult children who all came to see the show with their partners. Their rooms were equally fine.
Apart from other meals we also booked in for the Christmas Day lunch and New Years Eve dinner and disco, both superb!
Anytime we are in Hull we would not hesitate to book straight in to this wonderful hotel.
Thank you so much to Gary, Angela and all your fabulous staff.
Cheers,

Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bob C
GaryOKingsTher, Owner at Kingston Theatre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Valued Guests, Thank you for taking time to review the hotel, we are so pleased you were comfortable throughout your stay with us, and in particular 'spit the dog'!
great to hear you enjoyed Christmas day and News eve, and your families enjoyed there stay to,
I hope to welcome you back soon