Kingston Theatre Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$68
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$118
US$85
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$82
US$80
US$76
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Doubletree by Hilton Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$91
US$89
Priceline
  • Room Service
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$78
PremierInn.com
US$78
PremierInn.com
Admiral of the Humber Wetherspoon(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hull Central(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsquiet squarevictoria suitetraditional hotelkippersmain buildingpay and displaylovely hotelcity centrefull englishchain hotelspiping hotfunction roombirthday partynight portersingle roomhotel is situatedbreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

For the price and the promised "executive suite" we were surprised to have to walk to another grotty building to find our room. A suite it was not... Shoving a couple of armchairs in a room does not make a suite. Next time we will grin and bear a Premier Inn!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KarringtonKarrington
Gary O, Owner at Kingston Theatre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Valued guest, Thank you for taking time to write a review, very clearly we did not meet your expectations, this is very concerning to me, as we take great pride in providing our guests a outstanding experience, a commitment we have succeeded in for 28 continuous years
should you ever allow us the opportunity to welcome back in the future please contact me, i would be honored to over see all aspects of your stay to ensure you have a pleasurable stay

Kind regards

Gary O

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We had our wedding here on May 10th. There are simple no words to describe how amazing Gary and the staff are.
Having viewed several venues in Hull Kingston Theatre stood out by miles. Nothing was too much.
Myself and my 3 bridesmaids stayed the night before with plenty of room to get ready.
My hubby and I were given the Emily suite for our wedding. Wow!!! The room was lovely, the bed was massive. All food was lovely catered to special diets and last minute number changes. I simply delivered all my table accessories and they did everything else.. some venues wont do this.
Everything ran smoothly even managed a break in the rain... only bad thing was that it had to end.
Thank you again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MauriceHull
Reviewed 18 May 2014

From the moment we stepped in this hotel and met Gary, 2 years ago, I knew this was the place to have our wedding. There was no need to "shop around". Now, after the big day I cannot thank Gary and all the staff enough, for making the day run smoothly, stress free and provided a wonderful venue with a fantastic atmosphere. The beautiful ceremony room, with floral archway, later made to be the evening reception room with dance floor, whilst we had the wedding breakfast, was unrecognisable. The food was wonderful and the dessert by far a work of art :) Myself and my 2 bridesmaids stayed the night before the wedding and a family room was organised for us. Clean, quaint, comfortable, spacious - spacious enough to allow a bride, her bridesmaids, hairdresser and photographer to all do their thing.
We were put in the Emily Suite, the night of the wedding. Myself and my now husband adored it. The biggest bed I've ever slept in, with a TV, DVD player and a view over looking the gardens, which was beautiful with the gorgeous sunshine we had. The bathroom was spacious with both bath and shower.
Breakfast was included both days providing full English and other options such as croissants, toast, yoghurts etc plus fruit juices and plenty of tea/coffee always being offered. Again, staff friendly and helpful at all times.
The organisation was nothing short of faultless for us. The room for the wedding breakfast was decorated wonderfully with a mixture of things provided by the hotel and ourselves. All we had to do was drop off a box of our things and they worked their magic.
Thank you to all involved. I would recommend Kingston Theatre Hotel to anyone. For visitors to the city, the location is central to anything you could need.
I am local and would definitely wish to stay here again for any special occasion.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thumbaleena78
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Lovely 3* hotel. The rooms are big, clean and very tidy. The staff is very helpful and nice. They are always trying to keep people happy. Although I had to empty my room at 10.00 am, they let me stay 2 more hours. I had to wait for somebody to pick me up, so I spend another 2 hours at the reception hall and they never asked me to leave the hotel. The breakfast was delicious. They serve typical English breakfast and also other food such as cereals, fruits, jam, etc. The hotel is located in a very nice area of the city. It is very close to some of the Hull's attractions. Nice place to stay when you are in Hull!

Room Tip: I was room no.10. It is a quite and sunny one, with a nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We looked at many wedding venues in Hull and Gary at The Kingston Theatre Hotel was by far the most helpful in assisting is with our daughters wedding day. Months of planning and last week the day was fantastic. Gary and the staff were so helpful. The meals, the atmosphere, the rooms, the evening was brilliant. Thank you Kingston. Faultless and well recommended

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family