Kingston Theatre Hotel
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$68
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$118
US$85
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$49
US$45
Agoda.com
Ibis Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$76
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Doubletree by Hilton Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$91
US$88
Priceline
  • Room Service
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$78
PremierInn.com
US$78
PremierInn.com
Admiral of the Humber Wetherspoon(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hull Central(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsquiet squarevictoria suitetraditional hotelkippersmain buildingpay and displaylovely hotelcity centrefull englishchain hotelspiping hotfunction roombirthday partynight portersingle roomhotel is situatedbreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The Kingston Theatre Hotel is a great place to stay. The hotel is spotless, rooms comfortable and staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were beautifully cooked and there was a wide range of choices. The Hotel is situated in a quiet area but is in easy walking distance of the city centre.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Although a relatively small old Hotel, it had a pleasant quaint atmosphere that you do not get in big modern hotels. The room was small but well presented and clean. The bed was comfortable. The staffs were all very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good and was freshly cooked instead of buffet conveyer belt food. It is in a quiet area and the parking is free over night on the street until 8.30, then it is £2.00 until 10.30 am. There are car parks nearby that you can leave the car in for longer and it is only a short walk into town.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I always stay here when I visit Hull. The staff are always friendly and welcoming. The rooms are always spotless. The food is always excellent when I do eat in which I must admit is not very often. The all night porter is always helpful whether you need a beer or a cup of tea. I always recommend if planning an event that brings family to Hull and never disappointed.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Love this hotel and was a returning customer,the rooms are good and staff excellent. You couldn't ask for more.I personally love the location which is an old part of hull but close to the city centre.

Room Tip: Try and book an executive if you can they are excellent
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My Partner surprised me with an overnight stay in Hull this weekend, for my birthday.
We arrived at the Kingston and were greeted with a lovely classic building directly opposite the New Theatre, with a picturesque park between the two. There isn't any parking but, at booking my partner was reliably informed of the cheap car park nearby and that we'd only have to pay for it until 6pm on Saturday then the rest of the weekend would be free - this was much cheaper than the pay and display parking outside the hotel - that we would have parked in otherwise.
We stayed in the Victoria Suites adjacent to the hotel - a lovely Victorian building that had the feel of an old hotel whilst still being clean and presentable. Our room/ suite was furnished to a high standard with a huge bed, seating area, fridge, huge tv and nice bathroom with bath and shower, lots of towel, robes and slippers. The bed was very comfy and I had no problem sleeping through! I only wish we'd had more time to spend in the room - I can see why people would book these rooms for business trips/ several days!
There was a wedding on in the hotel and we didn't hear any noise at all from it or from people returning to their rooms.
In the morning we had breakfast in the hotel which was tasty and far more than I could eat - veggie full-english, toast, tea, juice. There was a good selection of cereals, fruit, yoghurts pastries/ croissants also. The ladies that served us breakfast could not have been nicer/ more friendly and the food was lovely.
Two full days exploring Hull was wonderful and this hotel was the icing on the cake - thank you we will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple