“Under-Rated, A real bargain”

Dinostar - Hull's Dinosaur Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I felt I should write a review on this because it gets a lot of poor reviews; I can only presume the people leaving them haven't taken into account the cost of this.
My little boys love this place; when in hull it is the first place they ask to go to. Yes its small but its fun, interactive and worth every penny of the entrance fee.

2  Thank Twinmummy23
There are newer reviews for Dinostar - Hull's Dinosaur Experience

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Visited with my 4 year old daughter (and her 2 year old sister)following her learning about dinosaurs at school and she loved it. Lots of interactive displays. The museum isn't huge and you don't need more than an hour but with young kids this worked well for us.

It's not expensive to visit and well worth the entrance fee. Would happily go again.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I took my 3 year old daughter to Dinostar after visiting The Deep aquarium. I didn't go in with high expectations, which was a good thing otherwise I would have been disappointed. We only spent about 20 minutes inside, the museum is very dated and run down, in fact, it looks like it has been around since the time of the dinosaurs. There isn't a much of interest to see and many of the interactive exhibits were not working.
I would only recommend that you visit Dinostar if your children are very into dinosaurs and you are in the area.

1  Thank Lossboy
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We visited here after going to the deep. It is a small museum so you should expect to spend no longer than an hour here. Lots of interactive things to do with a few largish replica dinosaur models. My little boy who is dinosaur mad loved it.

2  Thank missyelliot
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Although small this museum is fantastic the children loved it. It's not expensive and does not take long to get around bit is a great place to take the children.y grandson is mad on dinosaurs and absolutely loved this place would definitely reccomend it .

2  Thank Wendy1807