Crown and Anchor
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$39
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$46
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$98
  • Breakfast included
US$86
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$73
PremierInn.com
US$73
PremierInn.com
Admiral of the Humber Wetherspoon(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$53
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hull Central(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$50
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have been to this wonderfully situated pub before and it didn't fail this time. Lovely welcome by a very pleasant barmaid. Just had sandwiches and a soft drink but nicely presented. The pub was quiet so we got a window seat. Tide was out so more intriguing. Not much shipping going past though! Would definitely recommend and I will be back on my next visit to the area. I love the place

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We visit this pub at least 4 or 5 times a year. The owner may be a little eccentric, but who wouldn't be, in such an isolated place near Spurn Point? We have never experienced anything but courtesy in the 20 plus years we have been going there. The food is always good, and, as a lover of real ale, I am always surprised that they consistently manage to serve good quality Tim Taylors' real ale, despite their isolation. Many other pubs out that way have tried to keep real ale in a good condition and have failed........ And the view over the Humber from the pub is up there with the absolute best East Yorkshire has to offer. When you add to this that there is an excellent 2 mile or so circular walk from the pub car park down the riverside and back along the seafront to the pub, as a 'blow the cobwebs away' Sunday afternoon jaunt , it is hard to beat.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisofRoos
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I've been here twice in the last twelve months and each time had to witness the two worst examples of rudeness and bad manners I have ever seen in the customer service sector. The first time she (the owner I presume) got a friends drink order wrong at the bar and then had the audacity to say he had asked for the wrong drinks. Then most recent, she told us off for moving two (empty) chairs to our table to accommodate our party of six. This time she said our actions had disturbed some diners at an adjacent table - which was nonsense. The diners were as visibly aghast as us and apologised.
This is a real shame as the location, the interior and the beer here is first class. Will I go back? Highly likely as it is the only pub in the area, and being someone who likes tradition and doesn't respond well to change, I think I shall almost be disappointed if next time I don't receive a tongue-lashing from this unpleasant old crone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank ChrisJBMilnrow
Reviewed 21 September 2013

After the Spurn Migration Festival had ended we went to this pub for dinner. We had homemade vegetable curry and homemade beef and ale pie. Good, polite service. The pub was very busy but food arrived in ten minutes.
We did not stay overnight as we were lodged elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Arrived at one (1) minute past eight (20.00 BST) on a Sunday night in late August and the kitchen was 'closed' (despite cutlery still being carried to tables). This after cycling from Sheffield and setting up tent in nearby camping field - so I can't review it. Business must be very good all year-round to have this adherence to the clock so I assume the place is excellent and extremely popular. Rode back to next village for pint and some crisps. Lovely sunset.

Room Tip: Get there before they decide they aren't open
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple