Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Doubletree by Hilton Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
  • Room Service
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Travelodge Hull Central(Kingston-upon-Hull)
  • Bar/Lounge
Portland Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Gilson Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
  • Restaurant
Campanile Hull - City Center(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Ibis Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Kingston Theatre Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
  • Pool
All reviewscar parkst stephenscity centrebeanshot itemstrain stationfree breakfastsofa beddirect accessthe hotel receptionmulti storeyeasy parkingincluding breakfastrooms are smallyogurtreception staffan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Modern building, adjoining a multi storey car park. The rooms are spotlessly clean, with all the facilities for a good night's sleep. The evening meals taken in the restaurant, were well presented and adequate.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fueng2768
ManagerHUYUK, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hull City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Dear Bernard F,

Thank you for your comments, I do hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards

Debra Hutchins

Reviewed 27 January 2013

arrived at 6pm to which we had a speedy checkin then given room keys to operate lifts for security. bedrooms were clean and well equipped with every thing you cud need. breakfast 6.30 till 11.30 we went at 10.30 and was a basic but nice selection.

Room Tip: top floors give panoramic views of hull and the surrounding areas even as far as beverley.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank DriffTigers18

Dear Driff Tigers 18

Thank you for your comments, and I do hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards

Debra Hutchins

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Stayed here this week and had a comfortable stay. After a long drive I was welcomed by a very polite receptionist who explained everything concisely and I was on my way to the room quickly, great. Room itself was fine, in line with all Holiday Inn Express rooms...tea/coffee/kettle in room, 24" LCD TV, double bed and sofa in my room. Shower/toilet in corner. One thing missing for me was the iron in the room to sort my shirt for my trip to the office, but a short walk down the corridor to a room had an iron in to use so no problem really. Breakfast was fine, pastries (danish/croissants), fruit, toast, yoghurt, cereals, juices, tea/coffee and also some hot (scrambled egg, sausage).

Stay was fine and the hotel was well placed right in the middle of Hull. My only tips/comments for other potential guests:

[1] Car Parking is in the main NCP/Car Park and is charged at £7/day, be prepared for this.
[2] My room overlooked the main High Street which at 1am had lots of shouting/laughing in street as the pubs closed and that woke me up. Also the traffic early in the morning (buses etc) woke me up too. Maybe my window was slightly faulty, not sure, but if you are a light sleeper request a room NOT facing the High Street.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room NOT facing the main high street
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank LetYourselfGo_09
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I thought this hotel was excellently located and really great value. The staff were friendly and efficient and our room was a good size. It's a shame that you can get into the street entrance with just a click of a button because clearly it gets peed upon by Hull's finest on a night out. It's also a shame that you have to pay for parking but presumably there isn't much Holiday Inn can do about this if the hotel is part of a shopping complex. Still, £7.50 for 24 hours certainly beats many other parking rates. My only real criticism is the Wi Fi. Surely it's not difficult to put some wireless access points on all floors and sort out the connectivity? If I had travelled here on business I would have been extremely frustrated.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Holiday Inn Express in Hull is a very good Hotel great location, young man at the reception when I arrived explained everything to me including car park he was very polite a credit to the hotel, the rest of the staff I met again were very good. Breakfast was basic but ok, the room I was in was was very good clean & warm something you need when you come back in after a day & evening out.
I will stay here again when I return to Hull in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo