Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$38
Ibis Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Restaurant
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Old Grey Mare(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
The Whittington and Cat Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$92
US$89
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$128
US$92
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$76
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Orbitz.com
All reviewscar parkst stephenscity centrehot itemsbeanstrain stationfree breakfastsofa beddirect accessthe hotel receptionmulti storeyeasy parkingincluding breakfastrooms are smallyogurtreception staffan overnight stay
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Our stay was extremely pleasurable. We had been to a meal out in Hull and did not want to drive back The room rate was very good value, especially as it included breakfast. The staff were very welcoming and the room clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I live very close to this hotel, but due to the floods Hull had on Thursday 5th December 2013 I was told by 2 police officers that I could not go home. I decided to stay at this hotel the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful on arrival, I checked in and helped myself to a free hot drink I am not really sure if this is the case all the time on a night or if it was due to the bad weather outside. The room was very nice, The shower room was a decent side with room to put all your toiletry's very spacious. There was a nice big comfy bed with firm pillows and fresh towels, a T.V and a kettle with sachets of tea, coffee, milk and sugar also a hair dryer and a large full size mirrow for when your getting ready. I slept very well it was really quiet considering the location of this hotel I was pleasantly surprised and was expecting to be really tired in the morning. the room was very clean and tidy the breakfast choice was great lots of different variety's I grabbed a coffee and some toast as I was in a rush to go to work so I can not really comment on the quality of the food but what I saw was very nice and lots of it. I am sorry if this review does not help you. Like I said to be honest I did not really get my moneys worth due to having to leave so early in the morning and arriving late on the night, But this is a very popular hotel it's central to the train and bus station and shopping centres it really is a great hotel you will not be disappointed if you stayed here.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stayed here whilst on a trip to Hull for a family members 60th birthday. Excellent choice being in the centre of the city and very close to the main Train Station. We had driven to Hull and used the multi storey car park at the back of the Hotel from which there is direct access to the Hotels reception area.
Excellent friendly staff and an added bonus was a very nice breakfast included in the price.
Not great clothes storeage and smallish hanging rail but I guess most guests are only there for a short time and not an issue.
I am told that all rooms only have showers so if you like a bath then amybe this is not for you.
Overall a great choice

Room Tip: Hotel is located on a busy road but I was never aware of traffic noise but our room was at the back of the Hotel so this might be a better option.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Stayed here due to night out and have to say its a great hotel. Fantastic location and rooms very clean.
Breakfast was nice and although it was busy Alison was extremely helpfull and was working very hard to ensure tables where clean and we had everything we needed, great service and a credit to hotel.
If you are visiting Hull would fully recommend this hotel for location alone and will be definitely staying here again soon.

Room Tip: Put card in slot in lift before you select room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Situated in the city centre this hotel is ideally situated for visiting the KC stadium - (15 minutes walk for football or rugby!). Bit difficult to park at nearby multistorey unless you have a tall car which won't fit in! Standard included HIExpess breakfast good value too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple