“FANTASTIC!”
other travellers have booked this property
The Waters Edge Lodge overlooking the lake.
The panoramic views from inside the lodge. A chefs dream kitchen with views of the lake.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Waters Edge Lodge overlooking the lake.
The panoramic views from inside the lodge.
A chefs dream kitchen with views of the lake.
Master bedroom with En-Suite, TV and DVD player.
Master bedroom en-suite.
Twin bedroom with TV and DVD player.
Spacious Contemporary Bathroom.
Dining area.
Al Fresco Dining with lake view.
Your own private jetty to fish from or watch the ducks swim by
Catch of the day, just next to the lodge!
Leisure centre pool with steam room.
Leisure centre gym and fitness room.
Leisure centre gym.
Visit stately homes in the area such as Leven Hall or Leighton Hall .
Take a trip to Morecambe Bay ,sample the local cockles-shrimps.
Experience a Brief Encounter at Carnforth Station also ideal for train enthusiasts .
Enjoy a summers evening view from your chair.
Watch the local wildlife a, twitchers paradise.
Lots of activity in spring time.
Canadian Geese
Visit the small village of Sandside and watch the sunset.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Luca C
“FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed 2 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

We booked this losge last minute and it was the best decision. We enjoyed every second. The pictures do not do the lodge justice it is definatley 5* accomodation. We will 100% be returning! Thank you Frida for sharing with us your gorgeous accomodation!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
3 May 2016
Dear Guests, Thank you for your review its very much appreciated. I know you didn't have ideal weather but it's great being warm & toasty in the lodge whilst still benefiting from the great views.
I will look forward to you both visiting again .
Best Wishes Frida
Fittons
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommend...”
Reviewed 19 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Such a beautiful lodge with stunning views across the lake. Very clean, tidy and spacious. This lodge has everything that you would want when booking a holiday. Loved getting up in the morning and opening the curtains to see the view of the lake and with a warm welcome from the Swans and Ducks... Great communication with the owner. Will be going back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View of the lake..
Liked least: Could not fault anything..
19 Apr 2016
Dear Guest, I am so happy to hear you had a very enjoyable stay, I love to hear guests appreciate staying at one of the best positions on the Lake & enjoying the wildlife.
I will certainly look forward to you & your family staying again soon.
Best wishes
PinayPolk...
United Kingdom
“Worth every penny”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Stayed with my husband and my visiting sister and we loved our stay at the lakeside lodge as much as our day trips around the lakes.
The lodge is indeed luxurious and Frida thought of everything her guests would possibly need and want for a holiday. Towels were not provided but this was made clear in the property description so not a problem for us as we like to use our own toweling robes anyway. The lodge is deep cleaned to a high standard. My husband accidentally left his top and Frida mailed it back to us.
I highly recommend this lodge to all my friends and anyone wishing to visit the lakes.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and cleanliness of the lodge
Liked least: The guy at the reception who appeared surprised when we asked to for the key.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Apr 2016
Thank you for posting your review on your stay at Waters Edge Lodge. I am pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay & got to see the Lake District area , thank you so much for leaving the lodge in such an excellent condition and I hope you visit again in the future.
Maxine W
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Wow, we would definately recommend it”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The lodge was fantastic, everything that you would want - clean, modern, very well kept and every thing there that you need. The Park itself was very nice, we used all the facilities and enjoyed a nice meal in the lakeside restaurant.
We hope to be back there soon . Thank you .

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was all great
Travelling group: Teenagers
12 Apr 2016
I am very pleased to hear you and your family had an enjoyable stay at Waters Edge Lodge. Thank you for taking the time to write a review & thank you for leaving the lodge in a lovely clean condition it is very much appreciated. I will look forward to your return in the future.
Ruth C
“Mr”
Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Just got back from a fabulous stay for my 40th birthday. What a find! The lodge was immaculate and had everything you could possibly need for a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. The little touches such as games, books, DVDs, toiletries etc all added to the homeliness and provided that little something extra. It is most definitely a luxurious lodge. I loved how it was right on the waters edge. Watching the ducks and swans was very relaxing. The park itself was lovely and a great base for exploring the local area. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and it helped to make my birthday very special. I would definitely love to come back.

4 Apr 2016
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review about your stay at my lodge. It is very nice for me to hear about my guests experiences and and happy to know you appreciated the finishing touches. I only wish you would have told me it was your birthday celebration because I always like to leave a little surprise . I hope you will be one of my many returning guests in the near future.
Happy belated birthday
Best wishes
Claire M
Durham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful lodge & place”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Just got back from this lodge today.. Went with my husband, daughter aged 21 & son 16.. What a fantastic time we all have had. Arrive on Friday, reception staff very friendly & keys were ready so quick check in. When we got to the lodge we were very impressed, it was very clean, spacious and well equipped. It has a large decked balcony with table & chairs which over the lake, it was beautiful & your own little jetty for fishing. My husband & son fished here & caught 2 large pike which were well over 10 lb each. Site has a very tranquil setting. The bar on site was small but lovely to have a quiet drink & the takeaway food brilliant. None of us wanted to come home. We have been to many destination in England & abroad, yet our son told us this was the best holiday he has had & wants to return.. Will defiantly recommend & will be booking to go back..

Travelling group: Teenagers
30 Mar 2016
Dear Claire,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, it is very much appreciated. I would love you & your family to plan another visit in the near future especially as you left my lodge in an excellent condition.
Best Wishes
Rigsby551
Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Amazing second time here 😀”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

What can I say great location , fantastic accommodation spotless very relaxing , peaceful the place chill out. Great on site facilities .

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being on the lake side
Liked least: Going home
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Mar 2016
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review on your stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay & look forward to you returning again in the future.
Best Wishes
Frida
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing