“Cosy cottage with character in a great location.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SaraVicto...
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Cosy cottage with character in a great location.”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Great location with easy access to the town and walks. The cottage was perfect for a couple with a dog. Stone floors ideal for pets. The log burning stove was a nice feature.
We found the bed in one bedroom very soft and had to swap to the other firmer bed in the second bedroom.The building suited our requirements well and I would certainly stay there again. The garden is small but then who cares when you have the Lake District at your doorstep!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Chelmsford

A romantic getaway
Jerryrams...
“Excellent location”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Just returned home from church cottage, we enjoyed a very pleasant stay. The cottage is quite well equipped, warm and cosy the location is excellent - just park your car and forget it. There is plenty to see and do with lots of nice walks on the door step. If I had to critise the cottage in any way; I would say the sofas are uncomfortable and could do with updating.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Redcar
Reviewed 18 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

bedlington
Reviewed 7 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Reading
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing