I've just spent two nights at Waterhead Hotel, an enjoyable experience.
Our lake view room was of a good size very clean and comfortable. There was every ammenity in the room including iced water and gound coffee. Linen was very good quality and the bed very comfortable.
The decor and furnishings throughout the hotel were stylish and had obviously been well planned.
Service was excellent and the staff created a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere which enhanced our enjoyment.
The food was good with plenty of choice both at breakfast and dinner.
The only down side was the car park at the front of the hotel. It was on a busy main road
and you had to reverse either in or out into the traffic.
A lovely place to stay, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star town house hotel on the shores of Lake Windermere near Ambleside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Superbreak UK, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Waterhead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambleside Hotel Waterhead
- Hotel Waterhead
- Waterhead Hotel Ambleside, Lake District