We are just on our way back from two nights at this hotel. Our stay was brilliant. The room was immaculate and had everything we needed. The bed and pillows were comfy and our little pug dog loved the fact he had his own comfy bed, treats and bowls! It was my birthday and I took a bottle of wine and when the room was cleaned they put the wine in a bucket of ice and left us wine glasses! They also regularly updated our tea and coffee and left us the nicest gingerbread biscuit and came round with complimentary chocolates! The breakfast was gorgeous and we dined in the bar area as we could take our little dog with us as he isn't too impressed when being left in the room. The fish and chips was lovely and the hubby loved his burger of the week! All in all an excellent stay and would highly recommend in fact I'm looking now when we can return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star town house hotel on the shores of Lake Windermere near Ambleside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Waterhead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Waterhead
- Ambleside Hotel Waterhead
- Waterhead Hotel Ambleside, Lake District