We have just got back from a three night break. This was our second visit.
We picked room 9 again because of the view of the hills covered in snow, just where
we like it. Laura and Anna who served and cooked breakfast respectivly, are such nice girls as are their parents they make you so welcome. We really like the large car park.
Also the lovely lounge to relax in. Also it is only a few minutes walk into the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rothay Garth offers you a blend of understated elegance and warm friendly family service. Set in beautiful gardens within Ambleside, we benefit from a large private on-site car park and superb mountain views. Enjoy our Lakeland breakfast in the Loughrigg breakfast room before heading out, and after a day's exploring relax and unwind with a glass of wine from the bar service in the comfort of our residents lounge - we look forward to hearing from you!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Rothay Garth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rothay Garth Hotel Ambleside
- Rothay Garth Ambleside, Lake District