“Second visit”

Purdey's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We came here for my mother in laws birthday while staying in the lakes. I was very impressed with the food, I was taking my time eating because I didn't want it to end.

The waitress was really good at changing a few items for my sister in law and I as we both have food allergies.

My only complaint is that the portions were a bit on the small side and I like to come away knowing that I have eaten.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Fine Dining at a great venue, very tasty and well presented food, worth a visit if your in the area.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We had a great meal when we arrived at the hotel.
The food was so tasty especially the dessert it was amazing!
The point that really stood out was the service, Daniella was so good to us and made sure we were well looked after.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We loved it. I see mixed reviews though. I am a keen cook but nt necessarily a huge 'foodie' .. but we enjoyed it immensely.

There where flaws in the taster menu - but it was really nice and we are still talking about it a week later.

1  Thank Mat_C220
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Don't understand previous reviews. Yes, decor could do with an update, but food was great. Taster menu good value and interesting flavours and presentation. Staff were brilliant, not overbearing but attentive. Wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but if staying at Langdale, definitely worth a visit.