Stayed with a group of friends for the weekend. Lovely guest house just a few minutes walk into the centre of Ambleside. Our room had a four poster bed and pretty views out on to the garden and beyond.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cherry Garth is a 19th-century traditional Lakeland house situated in Ambleside village in the heart of the Lake District. Cherry Garth is family owned and run by sisters Amy and Viv and is superbly positioned less than five minutes walk from both the centre of Ambleside and Lake Windermere. Guests benefit from a sunny south-westerly aspect with wonderful views over the surrounding Lakeland fells. We have a large private car park at the bottom of our garden, just off the main road into Ambleside. Cherry Garth is a non-smoking house which welcomes well behaved pets. We have 11 en-suite bedrooms including four-poster, deluxe and family sized rooms. All rooms have tea & coffee making facilities and flatscreen TV with built in DVD. The landscaped garden features level lawns, attractive sitting areas, an ornamental pond and a wide variety of mature flowering shrubs and bushes. The house and garden are floodlit each evening, allowing guests to take in the view and watch the sun setting whilst sitting outside enjoying a drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Cherry Garth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Garth Hotel Ambleside
- Cherry Garth Ambleside, Lake District