Stayed at West Vale in Mid March and had a lovely time! Dee & Glynn were very helpful and pointed us in the right direction to a lovely pub and even offered advise on where to visit during the day! Breakfast was lovely and we had lots to choose from!
Our room was lovely - couldn't of asked for a better place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep in the heart of the Lake District National Park on the edge of the village of Far Sawrey you will find West Vale Country House an idyillic small retreat where you can escape and leave your cares behind This stunning location overlooks Grizedale Forest The Old Man of Coniston and the surrounding area is a pot-pourri of cultural historical and architectural gems as Beatrix Potters Cottage Brantwood Holker Hall Dove Cottage and Levens Hall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your West Vale Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Vale County Hotel
- West Vale County Ambleside
- West Vale Country House Ambleside, Lake District