We found that everything about our stay was perfect from our meet and greet to our departure.
We stayed for 2 nights which we thoroughly enjoyed, the staff were brilliant, the food was amazing and the room was magnificent.
The staff took there time to direct us to pubs, towns and tourist destinations when ever we asked.
We will definately be staying at the west vale country house again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep in the heart of the Lake District National Park on the edge of the village of Far Sawrey you will find West Vale Country House an idyillic small retreat where you can escape and leave your cares behind This stunning location overlooks Grizedale Forest The Old Man of Coniston and the surrounding area is a pot-pourri of cultural historical and architectural gems as Beatrix Potters Cottage Brantwood Holker Hall Dove Cottage and Levens Hall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Vale Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Vale County Hotel
- West Vale County Ambleside
- West Vale Country House Ambleside, Lake District