“Wow”

Cuisines: Central European, British, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Well what can I say apart from recognition were its due.
We went to the fulling mill last week and had the special pulled pork and black pudding starter and it was absolutely beautiful, followed by the venison cottage pie and I have to say I wasn't expecting much from a cottage pie but was blown away, it was fantastic. I'm really glad I was persuaded into trying it. The portions were plentiful and the staff couldn't do enough for you, really good evening had. Many thanks, will be back soon :)

There are newer reviews for The Fulling Mill

Reviewed 12 June 2014

what can I say such pleasant staff and great service, the food was delightful, I had the crumb lamb and the whole meals was mouthwatering delicious .
Portion size was just right and left you feeling comfortably satisfied without feeling bloated.

The staff were friendly, pleasant and very efficient
and didnt disturb you at all during the meal

2  Thank andreasphotography
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Well worth a visit for good food and very friendly staff. Nothing to dislike about this establishment.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We enjoyed a great meal here on a Saturday evening. A family of five with the youngest being 5yrs old (the cut of age for dining inside after 5pm). We all really enjoyed our meals and the service was very good. I am always impressed when children's meals are of the same quality as the adults when eating out. Too often kids meals look like something found at the bottom of the freezer but my sons was very tasty and looked great too. Will certainly be returning!

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a really good meal with lovely, friendly service. The food was lovely and well priced. A really nice atmosphere and beautiful surroundings. Wish we had come earlier in the week instead of our last evening as we would love to have returned.