“Lunch ” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Fulling Mill
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Ambleside
Price range: US$13 - US$31
Cuisines: Bar, European, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Lunch ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

What can I say .. yet again wonderful food ,wonderful service .. happy days !
me and my friend Katie visit the fulling mill on a regular basis and it never let's us down , i would strongly recommend a burger from there ..It is possibly the best one in town ! Give it a try !.

manchester england
“Lovely bar well worth visiting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Only had a drink here but the experience was good,a lovely location very chilled , nice romantic location with outdoor dining or drinking , will definitely dine here next time I'm back in the area

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
St Helens
“nom nom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Another restaurant in Ambleside that doesn't take bookings and again o our advantage. Love the building (an old mill) next to the little bridge house. The food was amazing. We both had the herb crusted rump of lamb. I had the homemade ice cream (pistachio and vanilla) lovely and creamy and hubby had the lemon tart - really tangy. If we come back to Ambleside we'll be heading for The Fulling Mill for a fantastic meal.

Visited June 2014
Ambleside, United Kingdom
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Well what can I say apart from recognition were its due.
We went to the fulling mill last week and had the special pulled pork and black pudding starter and it was absolutely beautiful, followed by the venison cottage pie and I have to say I wasn't expecting much from a cottage pie but was blown away, it was fantastic. I'm really glad I was persuaded into trying it. The portions were plentiful and the staff couldn't do enough for you, really good evening had. Many thanks, will be back soon :)

• Visited June 2014
Braintree, United Kingdom
“GREAT SERVICE EXCELLENT FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

what can I say such pleasant staff and great service, the food was delightful, I had the crumb lamb and the whole meals was mouthwatering delicious .
Portion size was just right and left you feeling comfortably satisfied without feeling bloated.

The staff were friendly, pleasant and very efficient
and didnt disturb you at all during the meal

Visited June 2014