“It is OK”

Cuisines: Central European, British, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2014

That is what all that can be said about it. Food is ok, service is ok. Nothing to get you bouncing! I need to write more characters for trip advisor but have nothing more to say.

3  Thank TouringTigger

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

What can I say .. yet again wonderful food ,wonderful service .. happy days !
me and my friend Katie visit the fulling mill on a regular basis and it never let's us down , i would strongly recommend a burger from there ..It is possibly the best one in town ! Give it a try !.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Only had a drink here but the experience was good,a lovely location very chilled , nice romantic location with outdoor dining or drinking , will definitely dine here next time I'm back in the area

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Another restaurant in Ambleside that doesn't take bookings and again o our advantage. Love the building (an old mill) next to the little bridge house. The food was amazing. We both had the herb crusted rump of lamb. I had the homemade ice cream (pistachio and vanilla) lovely and creamy and hubby had the lemon tart - really tangy. If we come back to Ambleside we'll be heading for The Fulling Mill for a fantastic meal.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Well what can I say apart from recognition were its due.
We went to the fulling mill last week and had the special pulled pork and black pudding starter and it was absolutely beautiful, followed by the venison cottage pie and I have to say I wasn't expecting much from a cottage pie but was blown away, it was fantastic. I'm really glad I was persuaded into trying it. The portions were plentiful and the staff couldn't do enough for you, really good evening had. Many thanks, will be back soon :)