myself and group of friends stopped at the hostel for my hen weekend at the beginning of August. We all had a great time. The rooms are clean and tidy as are the showers, occasionally the toilets weren't clean but that was down to messy guests from what I could gather. We ate out and were busy most of the weekend but we booked breakfast which is nice and a bargain at £5.00. I will return and stay with my family, the location is perfect! and the lake warmer than you think if you fancy a dip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YHA Ambleside is located right on the shore of Lake Windermere, with fantastic views across the Lake to the Langdale hills and mountains.An ideal location to explore the Lakes with Lakeside Restaurant and Bar on site and activities bookable from reception. Offering family rooms and traditional dorm accommodation. Please be aware that parking on site is very limited but staff can point you to nearby alternatives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your YHA Ambleside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Ambleside Hotel Ambleside
- YHA Ambleside Lake District