“Much better than expected”
Review of Indigo Indian - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Somerset, United Kingdom
“Much better than expected”
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We just had to visit this one on the strength of some bad reviews ! We were pleasantly surprised , maybe something has changed here recently as the service was prompt , the food was good and all in all not a bad evenings meal , I would agree with others that have said it dosent feel very Indian as such
I would recommend this restuarant on the strength of our evening meal here , not the best but certainly enjoyable and would go again if in the area

• Visited June 2011

Cockermouth, United Kingdom
“excelent”
Reviewed 27 June 2011

i went to this restaurant with some of my friends.. we seated a big table. their services was very good. first we got some drinks and some starters. starters was very good. then we eaten some curry, king prawn, karahi, masalla. all of this were execelent. i also ask my friends what were their opinion about this, they agree with me. we were very enjoyed this evening and i thought it is a very good indian restaurant.

• Visited May 2011
Cockermouth, United Kingdom
“excellent”
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I frequently eat at Indigo Indian and find all the staff to be very helpful and pleasant. The waiters are extremely attentive and respectful(they could teach english boys a thing or too on politeness). I had bhuna prawn puri to start with which was very good and packed full of prawns, for my main course I had Chicken Tikka Dansak which is the best I have ever had, it is slightly fruity and once again there was lots of very tasty chicken in it. The portions are excellent and I took a doggy bag home to be eaten later. Come on you people of cockermouth give them a chance, its a lovely restaurant in a lovely area, the main problem being it can be a bit difficult to find. I will be back on a regular basis

• Visited June 2011
“Service”
Reviewed 18 June 2011

Me and my wife went to the indigo Indian last june 4. We had very good service form one of waiter name of ahmed. They was very busy at this day. He is the best by I ever seen in my life. Because he teach me how to smile any time any moment. He was very friendly with me and my wife.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“The Lamb Was Dreadful”
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Very, very disappointing. The food was awful. We both had lamb dishes. The lamb was dreadful....tough and lacking flavour....service was efficient and friendly.

• Visited May 2011