“A little gem of a place”

Amethyst Health & Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit our professional therapy team and indulge in a blissful sensorial experience at Amethyst. Encompassing the true essence of luxury to bring back peace, inner balance and harmony.
cumbria u.k
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A little gem of a place”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

The newly re-furbished Amethyst Health and Beauty Salon is wonderful, so tranquil, serene and relaxed.
I didn`t think the treatments could get any better, but they have, the new Elemis products are just lovely.

Visited June 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Fantastic facial and massage by the lovely Janette in the newly refurbished salon! Surroundings and treatments are second to none. Ample parking makes for a stress free visit. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2013
Carlisle
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Love love love this salon”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I stumbled across this salon on trip advisor when I moved to the area and wow am i pleased I did - teh girls are lovely, teh treatments are amazing and teh salon although small is well kept and professional. All in all a 10 out 10 service, highly recommended

Visited October 2012
Cockermouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very friendly service”
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

I have been for a shellac pedicure today with Sarah, it was so relaxing I could have fallen asleep and my toes look gorgeous.
I can't recommend Amethyst enough for their pleasantness,surroundings and personal service.

London, United Kingdom
“spot on!”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

As a dancer I have had many different massages with many different people all over the country and worldwide and I have to say, this was the best treatment I have ever had!!!

Visited May 2012