“"Now that's what I call a breakfast!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Coffee 'n' Cream

Coffee 'n' Cream
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cockermouth
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Northumbria
“"Now that's what I call a breakfast!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

If you were planning a trip around the world leaving after breakfast, a real old fashioned breakfast of bacon and egg and all that goes with it, I heartily recommend this cafe because its right in the middle of town, great service and a real feelgood air about the place.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank anagallis

Mealsgate, United Kingdom
“Great Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

I had lunch here with my partner, and I have to say I had a lovely sandwich and my partner had a baked potato! Both were delicious and we also had hot drinks and all for less than a tenner!! Lovely staff too!!

1 Thank Natalie F
maryport
“amazing cafe -”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

me and my daughter were shopping in cockermouth on thursday with my grandaughter who is three. wondered where to go to eat with a little one and decided on coffee 'n' cream. wow amazing litle cafe - i thought they only did cakes and icecream - not at all - my daughter had the biggest ham omelette i have ever seen and it came with a lovely salad. the latte was so large too. my grandaughter had beans and sausage (proper sausage) and she ate it all up - the lady said just to ask for more if needed. then an teddy icecream with hidden sweets in the bottom. bottle of juice and hot vimto and it only came to £10.00 - and the place was constantly busy. definitely recommend it.

• Visited November 2013
blackpool
“Perfect coffee shop for anytime of the year.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and I popped into CoffeenCream on a cold day in October 2013. We intended to have coffee and cake but could not resist the home made meat and potato pie with mushy peas as well! the food is all home made with some lovely cakes on offer. There is an excellent selection of ice cream and despite it being a cold day there seemed to be plenty of people dropping in for an ice cream. All the food and drinks were reasonably priced and good quality. The lady that owns the coffee shop was really lovely and we had a really nice chat. We would not hesitate to recommend this coffee shop to anyone. Lovely comfortable atmosphere suitable for all ages.

• Visited October 2013
Bury, United Kingdom
“Lunch on a busy Saturday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stopped off in Cockermouth after being in the Lakes for a few days primarily for some lunch.
We came across "Coffee and Cream" and ordered an omlette as we only wanted a light lunch.
It came with a side salad and lots of filling in the omelette. The cafe was extremely busy with lots of families coming in to buy ice cream to take away as it was a very hot day. The owner obviously knew many of the people as they must come on a regular basis. All the staff were very pleasant and next time we are in the area, we would definately call in for a cuppa etc.

• Visited July 2013