“Holiday feeling!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wild Zucchinis Bistro

Wild Zucchinis Bistro
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Cockermouth
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A quirky little place where customer service, good homemade wholesome and unpretentious food is at the forefront of the agenda. We make it our business to offer you the best we can at all times.
UK
“Holiday feeling!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

When I come here I feel as if I am on holiday. The warm welcome from the staff, great service and good food all helps to that feeling....that this is a special place.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank deaneke

“I'm hooked!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I came here for the first time last week and couldn't fault the service or the quality of the food! All the staff are very helpful, friendly and cheerful and the food was amazing! The peanut butter, banana and maple syrup milkshake is out of this world (and I don't even like nuts!!) already looking forward to my next visit in this great little place, with a warm and friendly atmosphere!

Cockermouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and great service at a really good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Thoroughly enjoyable meal and made even better by the fast and friendly service. There is a good range of food to suit all pallets and to get a meal, drink and a sweet for 2 people for less than £25 made this a cracking lunch.

• Visited June 2014
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Very chilled”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Love the atmosphere of this friendly cafe.
Spotlessly clean. Great service.
I had falafel with salad, they were the best I've ever had, delicious.
The restrooms were the cleanest and standard of supplies of necessaries the best too, always a good sign.

• Visited May 2014
Manon P, Owner at Wild Zucchinis Bistro, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear big-blue-eyes,

Thank you so much for the lovely review you posted yesterday and also for the photos you've added as well. Much appreciated! Manon :)
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was looking forward to sampling this cafe. Called in this morning (about 11.30) for a coffee and cake. The cafe is lovely and bright, interesting and has plenty of space around the tables. I ordered a cappuccino and a piece of chocolate brownie, I sat down and noticed later on that the brownie along with some other cakes were uncovered with a fly or two buzzing about. The young man who took my order seemed hassled, my coffee came and he said he would be back with my brownie, in the meantime he went and took other another order/served another table. My brownie came which was very nice but the coffee was lukewarm by that time. Salads looked lovely but I don't think I will be back to try them.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Countrylassie_11
Manon P, Owner at Wild Zucchinis Bistro, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Countrylassie_11,

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you had a disappointing experience with us. If you do choose to come back we will do all we can to offer you a better experience. I took note of your feedback about the cakes and have taken prompt action to remedy the situation so many thanks for this too. Kindly, Manon