“wow”
Review of Spoon Hall Pony Trekking - CLOSED

Spoon Hall Pony Trekking
Reviewed 11 August 2013

we started our activity holiday with a pony trek and my god what a trek, really not for the faint hearted, the pony's were well behaved and knew exactly what to do, the views from top of mountains were breathtaking. a really enjoyable experience from start to finish. the staff were really chatty and friendly.
will do again.

4  Thank wickyYorkshire

Reviewed 2 August 2013

The four of us booked for a beginners one hour hack. All the horses were immaculate and very healthy. The route was amazing with stunning views up near the peaks. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

3  Thank David H
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

The view was stunning!!!!! And the little kids were well looked after!!!! Thanks to all the staff there!!! I am gonna come back!!!! Xx

4  Thank Nelly246
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I went as a group of four as 2 couples, the family were really accomodating and friendly, the views were amazing and the best way to see the area of the Coniston Fells and the old man hill, the Dad of the family was brilliant and we had a great chat during the trek as he informed me of loads of different walks and places to go. The area itself is beautiful and I would definately go again :) 5* highly recommended

3  Thank Fred W
Reviewed 7 May 2013

As an absolute beginner, I felt totally looked after and had a fantastic time. The people were fantastic and the location is both convenient and picturesque. Everyone was made to feel capable. They even went the extra bit to take pictures for us. Totally recommend this!

3  Thank Robyn H